10 | 14 | 21 Night Resort Treatment Packages 2019 – India
- Accommodation and Vegetarian Food
- Private Doctors appointment
- Understanding Health through Ayurveda 1hour group discussion
- All prescribed therapies and all prescribed herbal medicine during treatment time
- All government taxes Daily Yoga
- Cooking for Health group class
- 2 Hour backwater boat trip
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Cultural program – last night celebration
- + A couple of surprises
OPTIONAL DAY TRIPS
4 hours Tuk Tuk rate = 1000INR = approximately $20A
4 hours Taxi rate = 2500INR = approximately $30A
1. Shopping in Trivandrum – an experience not to be missed.
From simple stalls lining the streets to the most amazing multi level shopping malls. It is complex, ancient and modern coming together in a kaleidoscope of colour. A dichotomy to immerse oneself in and experience India in her full glory.
2. Local temple visits – the times for Puja ceremony are 6.30 am and 6.30 pm daily Pūjā or Poojan is a prayer ritual performed by Hindus to host, honour and worship one or more deities, or to spiritually celebrate an event. … The word pūjā (Devanagari: पूजा) comes from Sanskrit, and means reverence, honour, homage, adoration, and worship.
3. Trip to Varkala – cliff and beach markets – 1½ – 2 hour drive each way – worth the visit from beautiful beaches to cliff tops there are eateries and market stalls to explore at leisure. The people are friendly and take the time to show you all they have on offer.
4. Trip to Kovalam Beach 20 min drive – beautiful beach and yet again, another beautiful beach to explore less than half an hour from Beach and Lake. There are rock-cut sculptures of the Hindu God Shiva and Godess Parvathi, dating from the 18th century in the cave temple at Vizhinjam located to the south of Kovalam junction.